Followers / Seguidores

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Bolero-Time Again!! Drops 126-8 Bolero by DROPS Design

Drops 126-8 Bolero by DROPS Design
http://www.garnstudio.com/lang/us/pattern.php?id=4724&lang=us

The terminology and the way the directions are worded are a little hard to understand and is a bit awkward, but managable.

I like the look and "drape" of this bolero in the picture.

For this bolero, I decided to use 2 strands of size 10 Cameo Crochet Thread held together and a size C Clover hook.

Cameo thread is no longer made so you will have to find an appropriate substitute.

This thread color is a light blue color.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~



The item is curling a little bit around the outer edge but I am hoping that once I have the squares attached, this will solve the problem.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~



This is what it looks like before making the squares.  The squares will go around the perimeter of this garment.

So far I have used 4 350-yard balls just before I have started making the squares which outline the bolero.

I'll post more pics soon!   :)  :)

Thanks for visiting my weblog!

2 comments:

  1. Olá Lee, tudo bom?
    Voltarei em breve para ver o resultado final do seu bolero. Com certeza ficará um show !!!!

    Beijos
    Valeria Allão

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment; I'd love to hear from you! :)